Sunday 14 August 2011

Wealth and Comfort

People very often confuse what it is to be comfortable and what it is to be wealthy.There are people who are in absolute wealth from the world perspective of what wealth is supposed to be, yet to them, the word "comfort" is a strange phenomenon.There are equally very many people who are very comfortable from the world perspective of what comfort really is.
As we prepare to enter this great debate along with some of the issues raise in my introductory article, I welcome the views and contributions of visitors to my my site.
I am starting my first proposition on What Wealth and Access to it mean on Friday,20th August,2011.
Until then, take your time to visit the link below and have a taste of what different people see as wealth and comfort:








No comments:

Post a Comment